Generations X, Y well represented at NHC
- *Santa Anita routinely draws large crowds for its marquee events--opening day, Big Cap, and Santa Anita Derby
- *I've been going to Keeneland for what will be ten years this year, and the crowd is seemingly more vibrant with each meeting with the best crowds on Friday and Saturday.
- *The Kentucky Derby is more popular than ever as a sporting, gambling, and entertainment spectacle.
- *Del Mar is more popular than ever. If any track is a cultural phenomenon, it's Del Mar.
- *Saratoga has become THE meeting for horseplayers to play from start to finish, and all trainers on East Coast point to this event.
- *The Arlington Million is a class event at one of America's most underrated racing facilities. It routinely draws an international cast of competitors and a spirited crowd.
- *The Breeders' Cup has become an institution in a relatively short time with gamblers chasing huge payoffs, a $10k buy-in tournament, and many championships on the line.