• Derek Simon's Weekend Plays

    POSTED Sep 24, 2011
    SATURDAY (09/24/11)

    (Click on image to enlarge)

    COMMENTS: LILY’S HOPE faced the likes of BC Juvenile Fillies winner Awesome Feather as a two-year-old before dropping steadily in class at age three. However, her latest effort — an easy win against $7,500 non-winners of two lifetime — indicates her form may be on the upswing once again. Not only that, but she shows improving pace figures as well; a solid top choice. I like the fact that TEMPESTA TEMPO was claimed back by trainer Edward Allard for owner Theodore Robinson, but I don’t like the break of 105 days since the four-year-old filly’s last start — and the workouts don’t inspire confidence either. Still, the daughter of Parker’s Storm Cat does have some ability. In a fairly paceless race, RAVEN BEAUTY could make her presence felt on the front end.

    BET(S): WIN on 6 at odds of 6-5 or greater.

    SUNDAY (09/25/11)

    (Click on image to enlarge)

    COMMENTS: This is an ideal dutch win situation, preferably with 64% of the total amount wagered staked on D GS APOLOGIZE and the remaining 36% on CLIC K.

    WIN on 7 at odds of 8-5 or greater and/or WIN on 8 at odds of 7-2 or greater.

    (Click on image to enlarge)

    COMMENTS: STACKED UP is a Win Factor Report “Key Selection.”

    BET(S): WIN on 7 at odds of 1-1 or greater. EXACTA 7 with 4,5,6 (optional).

    (Click on image to enlarge)

    BET(S): PLACE on 5 at odds of 3-5 or greater.

    Derek Simon’s Free Selection Statistics

    Races (Selections): 51 (54)
    Wins: 19
    Rate: 37.3%
    Return: $142.10
    ROI: +31.57%

    (This year's published selections through 09/21/11.)

    Note: Play is restricted to any horse(s) that meet my fair odds requirements (when listed). Multiple qualifying contenders will be bet separately, however, multiple bets will be adjusted to equal a single wager and the payoffs averaged. For example a winning WIN/PLACE wager paying $6.20 on top and $4.30 underneath would count as a single bet paying $5.25 (the average of $6.20 and $4.30).

    Taylor Bara said...

    Here is your destination https://justdomyhomework.com/blog/1000-word-essay. They have the best ROI on the market!

    Michael Fisk said...

    He always find the great places for weekends and I also inspired from him for going on a weekend with the team of Scientific Operations Management we enjoy our weekend happily.

    Adelin said...

    Thanks for sharing this with so much of detailed information, its much more to learn from your article. Keep sharing such good stuff.
    Divorce lawyers in New Jersey
    Uncontested divorce New Jersey

    Post a Comment